The ERGO™ genome analysis and discovery system provides a systems-biology informatics toolkit centered on comparative genomics to capture, query and visualize sequenced genomes. Building upon the most comprehensive genomic database available anywhere integrated with the largest collection of microbial metabolic and non-metabolic pathways and using the Company's proprietary algorithms, ERGO™ assigns functions to genes, integrates genes into pathways, and identifies previously unknown or mischaracterized genes, cryptic pathways and gene products.
ERGO™ provides better and faster identification of gene function across all organisms.
Industrial, academic, and government scientists are applying ERGO™ to:
- Automated and manual annotation of genes and genomes
- Analysis of metabolic and non-metabolic pathways to understand organism physiology
- Comparison of multiple genomes to identify shared and unique features and SNPs
- Functional analysis of gene expression microarray data
- Data-mining for target gene discovery
- In silico metabolic engineering and strain improvement
- The largest and most diverse collection of complete and draft genomes
- The largest non-redundant database of protein sequences
- The largest curated database of gene annotations
- The most extensive collection of networked metabolic and non-metabolic pathways
- A user-friendly, web-enabled interface to rapidly navigate the systems biology of organisms using genomic, functional genomic and empirically derived data
- Regular updates of primary data
ERGO™ is used in broad use in:
- Chemical and agrochemical industries
- Food and dairy industries
- Academic and non-profit organizations
- Governmental agencies
Subscriptions to ERGO™ are available for industrial and academic non-profit institutions.